For all you who have been waiting patiently for an update, I apologize for my lateness. As many of you know I have returned to the States for some reconnecting. I am doing well. I have been very blessed to get to see all of my extended family as well as my immediate family. I was finally able to get some down time to record my adventures. I hope that you enjoy them. There will be more posts to come. :)
The blog posts (just click on the title to view the blog post) I have recently posted are as follows:
Yunnan State Fair
Tai Yuan Trip
Thailand Trip
and My Official November Newsletter
The blog posts (just click on the title to view the blog post) I have recently posted are as follows:
Yunnan State Fair
Tai Yuan Trip
Thailand Trip
and My Official November Newsletter
0 comments:
New comments are not allowed.